This is a rich, creamy, and healthy dip with Greek yogurt, almond butter, and honey to sweeten.
This Greek yogurt dip is full of natural sweetness and creamy richness from the almond butter! Trade out the almond butter for peanut butter if you wish and you still get a great result.
Enjoy this dip as a fruit dip, bagel spread, add in smoothies or your morning oatmeal!
If you feel that the dip is a bit gritty in texture with the almond butter you can try blending it to smooth it out or add a bit more milk. I personally prefer the texture that this recipe offers.
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Creamy Almond Butter
- Raw Honey
- Plum Butter (refined-sugar free)
- From Scratch Lemon Balm Pesto
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Guacamole from Scratch
- View All Recipes with Greek Yogurt
Almond Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- ½ cup plain full fat Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoon creamy almond butter option to replace with creamy peanut butter or cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 ½ tablespoon whole milk
- In a small bowl add all ingredients and combine until smooth. Enjoy with fruit, graham crackers, vegetables, or just grab a spoon and dig in!