What a great way to eat more quinoa with all the bright flavors of a quinoa salad.
You can’t go wrong with a Greek quinoa salad! It makes a great side dish for any occasion.
I have always been a huge fan of Greek quinoa salads, it was just about getting a recipe in writing instead of “a little this, a little that” like I usually cook.
This is the perfect blend of zip, saltiness, and freshness.
If you're wanting this to be vegetarian make sure you find a feta cheese that's made with a vegetal rennet, or you can opt for a tofu version of feta!
- Fresh Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Coleslaw with Cabbage and Brussels Sprouts
- Fresh Corn Salad
- Healthy Crab Salad (with Greek yogurt)
Greek Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Feta Cheese
- ½ cups uncooked quinoa 2 cups cooked
- ½ cups diced green bell pepper
- ½ cups diced onion yellow or purple
- ½ cups Roma tomato 1 tomato
- ¼ cups chopped Kalamata olives
- 5 teaspoon Kalamata olive juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 ¼ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic 1 medium clove
- 3 ½ teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon feta cheese *see note for vegetarian
- Cook quinoa for about 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Dice bell peppers, onion, tomato, and Kalamata olives
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and gently stir. Let salad sit in fridge to season.