Enjoy deliciously juicy burgers without needing a grill! These oven-baked burgers are one of my favorite go-to meals when I want something quick that the whole family is sure to love!
(This page contains affiliated links)
Burgers are such a quick dinner choice, but it’s not always possible to grill. Whether it’s the middle of winter or you just don’t have a grill, this recipe is a must have for perfectly baked burger patties!
You can keep them plain or just add some cheese on top, but I think just a bit of extra seasoning adds so much to these patties!
Want another quick burger idea? Use a large cookie cutter to cut out rounds from your bread for quick and easy burger buns. Either you’ve done it for years or you’ve never tried it, but it’s a great option when you’re in a pinch or just don’t feel up for buns!
Baked burgers are quick to throw together and soo juicy! Pair these baked burger patties with my homemade Soft Burger Buns for a perfect burger.
- Lean Ground Beef: option to use part ground pork, part ground beef.
- Garlic Granules or Garlic Powder: you can use minced garlic cloves in the patties, just make sure they're super fine.
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Optional ingredients for in the patties: Minced onion, minced jalapeño, shredded cheese, baked bacon pieces.
Equipment Used for this Recipe
A 12 x 15 inch baking sheet. I use the one from the 4-pack set from TeamFar that I love!
HIC Harold Import Co. Dexter-Russell Burger Turner, Stainless Steel with Walnut Handle
Try These Similar Recipes
- From Scratch Soft Burger Buns
- Easy and Delicious Hamburger Patties (stovetop)
- Mini Honey Barbecue Meatballs
- Elevated Hamburger Helper
Easy Baked Hamburger Patties
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (makes 4 patties)
- sprinkle of sea salt
- sprinkle of garlic granules/powder
- sprinkle of paprika
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Use middle rack.
- Lightly spray a 12 x 15 inch baking/cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Portion out ground beef into 4 portions about ¾ cups each. Form each one into a ball but don't overwork it!
- Use a separate plate and press out 1 portion at a time on the plate until about 5” in diameter. Use the edge of one hand to press in the edges while pressing with your other fingers until 5” wide. Sprinkle top lightly with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder/granules, and paprika. Lay patty, seasoned side down, on the pan and repeat seasoning on the top.*Option to only season 1 side
- Bake for 17-20 minutes (20 is well done). Melt cheese on top for the last minute or so if desired.
- Tip: When you remove the pan, try to set it on a surface just a bit off balance so the oils and fat drip to 1 corner to separate them from the patties if desired.
- Enjoy with my homemade Soft Burger Buns!
Leave a comment and rating, I'd love to hear from you!