Add some brightness to your meal with this incredibly easy sautéed veggie side dish!
When it comes to adding a side to any meal, give this incredibly easy sautéed vegetables recipe a try. What makes this side even healthier is that it’s sautéed with water only, no oil.
The only prep time needed is to wash and chop the veggies. Then, toss in a pan with some water, sprinkle on some sea salt and freshly ground pepper and you’re set! Just don’t over cook or you’ll lose that gorgeous color and texture.
- Yellow Onion
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Coleslaw with Cabbage and Brussels Sprouts
- Fresh Corn Salad
- Greek Quinoa Salad
- Berry Bright Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Summer Burst Spinach Salad
Easy Sautéed Vegetables
- 1 cups sliced carrots heaping cup
- 1 ¼ cups chopped zucchini
- 2 cups large chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups chopped kale
- ½ cups water
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Rinse all vegetables and chop into large chunks. Toss veggies into a large skillet with ½ cup of water. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and cook on low-medium heat (level 3) for about 20 minutes. Keep an eye on vegetables to make sure they're not overcooking!